- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
Doris Allison was raised in Toronto, Canada, where she completed her post-secondary education at Ryerson Polytechnical Institute, majoring in Psychology. Now an international artist, her work is shown and sold from Europe to Australia. She has been teaching the art of watercolor for five years, with her students enjoying her expressive and emotional approach to painting.
Doris began to paint with oil, following in the footsteps of her mother, an accomplished oil painter. Through the years, she started experimenting with different mediums and has thoroughly enjoyed watercolor. She finds it to be a more expressive and emotional medium as it tends to have a life of its own. She states, “When painting with watercolor, sometimes the medium takes on its own identity, if you allow it. The paint doesn’t just stay where you put it.”
Continuing with her experimentation, she is constantly re-inventing herself and her paintings.
Showing all 4 results