- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2019 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
- Indigenous Collection Website
Nathan Charles Bailey was born in Des Moines, Iowa on July 11, 1971. Son of Deborah Leah Bailey, her endeavors in the art world deeply impacted him in his formative years. Constantly, they were attending festivals, and shows in which many times, Deborah won Best of Show.
Nathan was accepted into The Ringling School of Art and Design. While in school, he majored in Illustration, and minored in Photography and Sculpture. Becoming known to the faculty, many times he would be allowed to come up with his own course direction based on his artistic intent. He also supported himself with portraiture and the sales of his fine art while in school. Nathan was awarded Best of Ringling in 1997 and 1998. While in school, he had exhibits at State Street Gallery, The Ringling Museum, and placed artwork in the permanent collection of The USF Medical Library.
After graduating, Nathan found himself in Savannah, GA. teaching figure drawing and painting. Here, he found ties in the art community, working with The Landings Art Association, Savannah Art Association, and the many local galleries. In Savannah, Nathan also became the curator for many local downtown restaurants. His work in here would eventually lead him to Atlanta.
Today, after being an Atlanta resident since 1999, Nathan’s work is found worldwide in numerous galleries and private collections under various pen names. His focus is on creation, whether it is film, music, sculpture, or painting.
No products were found matching your selection.