- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
- Indigenous Collection Website
Natasha Barnes is a South African artist, born in 1969. She has been painting since the age of seven. Her natural talent and pure passion for painting has led this self-taught artist to develop a profound style, exhibiting expressionism, color and movement. Her paintings are inspirations found in her travels and the love for the rich African images surrounding her life.
Apart from a few art lessons as a child, Natasha has had no formal art training. After completing school, she studied Cordon Bleu cookery and worked as a cookery editor and food stylist for a leading South African Magazine, before opening her own cookery school. Equally talented as a chef, she is a master at designing wedding cakes, sugar craft and floral arrangements. During her cookery years Natasha painted part time, and exhibited extensively in South Africa. Her love for the brush finally led to the decision to give up everything and paint professionally.
Natasha paints in water based mediums, the paint application is thick and sometimes textured. Her subject dictates the flow of the paint. Abstracts, cats, African landscape and flowers provide endless inspiration; they are absorbed in the mind and transferred to the canvas without looking at the subject.
Her work can be found in corporate and private collections and is exhibited extensively worldwide.
Showing all 3 results