- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
- Indigenous Collection Website
Marina Drasnin Gilboa
Marina Drasnin Gilboa was raised in Los Angeles, California where her earliest art influence came from her architect parents. Marina is one of five children, all of whom are artists, architects, photographers, or combinations of these.
Marina received her B.F.A. from Tufts University and attended four years at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts School.
She received a diploma in Civilization and Language Studies from the Sorbonne in Paris, France.
Marina’s professional experience includes figure skater, interior designer, event and wedding coordinator, designer of wearable art, window designer, and colorization consultant for the Walt Disney Company. Marina was also a member of the art and production design department for the Academy Award nominated film, “The Grifters.”
At present, Marina is Partner/Vice President of On a Shoestring, Inc, where she produces and creates all artwork. Marina has a card line with Chronicle Books, in addition to the “Marina Collection” with Canadian Art Prints and Winn Devon Art Group Inc.
When asked what it is she loves about art, Marina replied, “It reflects nature and lets one express themselves in unique mediums.” She hopes her artwork communicates joy, beauty, serenity, and whimsy to her viewers.
Showing the single result