- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
G.A. Hickman has been involved in the art field, and in art related businesses, most of her life. Her career has included photographer, gallery administrator, publisher, and educator. Since the millennium she has followed her true passion and dedicates her time and attention to being a visual artist, finding creative expression through painting.
After receiving a BA in Fine Arts from the University of British Columbia, majoring in History of Art, she joined the staff of the Vancouver Art Gallery as an Extension and Education officer. In this capacity she traveled throughout the Province of B.C. installing art exhibitions and lecturing to communities about art.
She studied photography informally for several years and also while she attended Emily Carr University of Art and Design, later graduating from the ECUAD Curatorial program.
An active supporter of the Arts community, she is a member of the Vancouver Art Gallery and VAG Associates, Contemporary Art Gallery, CARFAC – Canadian Artists’ Representation, Alumni Association of ECUAD, Federation of Canadian Artists, and Gabriola Arts Council. Hickman has also served on the Board of Directors of Presentation House Gallery in North Vancouver, and chaired its Fundraising Committee for several years.
Hickman has exhibited her work in galleries throughout British Columbia. Her paintings are included in numerous private and public collections throughout North America and Europe, including Export Development Canada, the VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, Nita Lake Lodge in Whistler, BC, and the Office of the Premier during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver. She currently works out of her studio on Gabriola Island, BC.
Showing all 3 results