- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
- Indigenous Collection Website
Mary Anne James
Mary Anne James was born in Daytona Beach, Florida to Southern parents, Mary Anne started painting with pastels in elementary school and has always had a love of expressing herself in visual forms. Wanting to ask more ethereal questions about the nature of God and life, Mary Anne spent a year living in Israel. Traveling to most of the Middle Eastern nations and back through the Balkan countries, Mary Anne explored many different cultures, religions and lifestyles.
Mary Anne began painting when she reached her late thirties, realizing that “If you're going to do it, what better time than today to begin!” Moving back to Florida, she had a new appreciation for the quality of life that Floridians lovingly refer to as “paradise.” Being able to express that love of her surroundings through painting is a joy beyond belief. When that love is reciprocated by the viewer and the paintings are transferred to new, permanent homes, the process is complete.
Mary Anne has exhibited in numerous group shows, has had several solo exhibitions, and has won numerous awards from various shows throughout North America. Her work is displayed in many private and public collections throughout the world. Mary Anne continues to live with her son, who also spends a lot of time on the beach, under the palm trees, just like his mom did.
No products were found matching your selection.