- Product Lines
- Best Sellers
- New Releases
- Print on Demand – 2019 Spring Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2018 February Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 POD Fall Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2017 January Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2016 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2015 Summer Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Winter Collection
- Posters & Canvas – 2014 Summer Collection
- Indigenous Collection Website
Artist, photographer and stylist Heather Ross is known for her wonderful sense of color, keen eye and evocative imagery. Her elegant nature inspired aesthetic is influenced by both her West Coast upbringing in Vancouver and two years spent living and antiquing in Paris, France. She has her own eclectic boutique/gallery in Vancouver B.C. Canada where her evocative paintings and photographs juxtapose against antique finds and natural treasures. She is know for her serene signature palette described as 'where the sea meets the shore'. A regular contributor as a photographer, stylist and writer to publications such as House & Home and Western Living, she has been nominated for numerous National Magazine Awards.
A creative force of nature, she has a fine art and design background in painting, printmaking, ceramics and textile design. Her evocative artworks have been placed in numerous feature films and international collections. Her paintings, while abstracted, draw upon the elements of earth, water, air and sky, marking our connections to the seasons, the ephemeral qualities of time and place, and ultimately to our sense of belonging in the world.
Her much awaited first book, the natural eclectic: a design aesthetic inspired by nature, is scheduled for release early spring 2016.
She continues to travel regularly on buying trips and assignments, always seeking beauty along her way. She loves to garden, cook and bake and enjoy time in the rustic countryside. A true animal lover, she cares about all creatures great and small.
Showing the single result